At Potential Development, our students and their families become part of a big family who genuinely cares and wants to help. Our staff loves what they do and we love our staff! We believe the only true way to experience Potential Development is to join us for a tour of our facilities and talk with us, one-on-one about your child. Schedule a visit by calling us today.
To enroll in a Potential Development School, please complete the following steps:
- Contact Potential Development at 330-746-7641 to set up a tour of the school you are interested in enrolling your student.
- Download and complete the enrollment form to the right and bring it with you when you tour the school, or mail it to 209 W. Woodland Ave. Youngstown, OH 44502
- During the visit, there will be a parent/student interview and a staff member will review your child’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP) if one is already written. Your student will be enrolled if there is room in the program and the student is a good fit, if there is not room in the program, the student will be placed on a wait list.
- Once accepted to Potential Development, you will need to complete the necessary paperwork to enroll your child in the Ohio Autism Scholarship Program. All students enrolled in grades K-12 must be accepted into the scholarship program before acceptance otherwise the family is responsible for the full cost of the students tuition, $20,000 per school year. To learn more about the program, click here.
- Students age 2 ½ to 6 not on the Ohio Autism Scholarship will need to discuss tuition options with the Preschool Program Coordinator.